1. And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.
2. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
3. Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
4. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
5. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.
6. New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.
7. Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true.
8. The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.
9. To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can’t explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can’t coach.
10. I know. I’m lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have ’til December, right?
This post is created by everydayhappy7 team.