I i think im in love with Christmas Season, and you? 🙂
1. When November 1st hits, you’re playing Christmas music as much as possible.
2. Your Christmas decorations start appearing slowly, even before Thanksgiving.
3. Movies like Elf and Christmas Vacation are watched year round, not only during Christmas.
4. When you finally find the schedule for Free Form’s 25 Days of Christmas and can’t wait to stay at home watching every single movie.
5. All your Christmas shopping is done by December 1st because you’re just too excited to spoil your family and friends.
6. You bake and decorate cookies…more than once before the holidays actually arrive.
7. You own ~several~ ugly Christmas sweaters.
8. When anyone says they don’t like Christmas: